COVID-19 Testing Clinic
Testing is a very important part of keeping our schools safe by caring for ourselves and others and helping to stop the spread of COVID-19. Getting tested for COVID-19 when someone gets sick or exposed helps us to support students and school staff to know when to isolate if they test positive for COVID-19.
Brea Olinda Unified School District has partnered with Brea Urgent Care/Mobile Coronavirus Testing Inc. to offer COVID-19 testing for BOUSD district employees, dependents and students weekly at Brea Olinda High School (789 Wildcat Way)
Test Day: Each Wednesday 1:00 - 5:00 pm. Additional testing dates/sites may be added as needed.
- Step 1: Visit HERE to complete this is a 1-time COVID-19 Registration Form
- Step 2: Complete insurance information: No insurance - enter “no insurance” and enter “111 for insurance ID # request
- Step 3: Select “Brea Olinda School District” for school name
- Step 4: Upload copy of insurance card (front & back) along with insurance holder’s photo ID
- If no insurance, please still insert a picture into the spots for the medical insurance card. This picture can be blank (ex. A white or black background). Please also take a picture of your Driver’s License in the place provided, in the same fashion.
Under current Federal/State programs, COVID-19 tests are available at no cost nationwide at health centers and selected pharmacies. The Families First Coronavirus Response Act ensures that COVID-19 testing is free to anyone in the U.S., including the uninsured.
Additional no-cost testing sites may be available in your area. (See HERE for locations)