COVID-19 Testing Clinic
Testing is a very important part of keeping our schools safe by caring for ourselves and others and helping to stop the spread of COVID-19. Getting tested for COVID-19 when someone gets sick or exposed helps us to support students and school staff to know when to isolate if they test positive for COVID-19.
Brea Olinda Unified School District has partnered with Brea Urgent Care/Mobile Coronavirus Testing Inc. to offer COVID-19 testing for BOUSD district employees, dependents and students weekly at Brea Olinda High School (789 Wildcat Way)
Regular Test Day To Resume January 5, 2022: Each Wednesday 12:30 - 4:00 p.m.
(Additional testing dates/sites may be added as needed.)
- Step 1: Visit HERE to complete this is a 1-time COVID-19 Registration Form
- Step 2: Complete insurance information: No insurance - enter “no insurance” and enter “111 for insurance ID # request
- Step 3: Select “Brea Olinda School District” for school name
- Step 4: Upload copy of insurance card (front & back) along with insurance holder’s photo ID
- If no insurance, please still insert a picture into the spots for the medical insurance card. This picture can be blank (ex. A white or black background). Please also take a picture of your Driver’s License in the place provided, in the same fashion.
Under current Federal/State programs, COVID-19 tests are available at no cost nationwide at health centers and selected pharmacies. The Families First Coronavirus Response Act ensures that COVID-19 testing is free to anyone in the U.S., including the uninsured.
Additional no-cost testing sites may be available in your area. (See HERE for locations)
For information to obtain tests from the Orange County Health Care Agency, please visit HERE for information
For additional COVID-19 information, the Mobile Coronavirus Testing website,