- RESPECT AND OBEY YOUR BUS DRIVER.
- LINE UP AND HAVE BUS PASS IN YOUR HAND TO SHOW THE DRIVER PRIOR TO ARRIVAL OF BUS.
- FOLLOW SEATING DIRECTIONS AND REMAIN IN YOUR SEAT AT ALL TIMES WITH SEAT BELT ON.
- NO EATING, DRINKING OR CHEWING GUM ON THE BUS AT ANYTIME.
- NO LITTERING OR SPITTING INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE BUS.
- SPEAK QUIETLY AND DO NOT YELL OUT OF BUS WINDOWS.
- FIGHTING AND PROFANITY IS PROHIBITED.
Authority of the Driver: 5CCR 14103: Pupils transported in a school bus or in a school pupil activity bus SHALL be under the authority of, and responsible directly to, the driver of the bus, and the driver SHALL be held responsible for the orderly conduct of the pupils while they are on the bus or being escorted across a street, highway, or road. Continued disorderly conduct or persistent refusal to submit to the authority of the driver SHALL be sufficient reason for a pupil to be denied transportation. CHP 82.7