During the spring, English Learners were administered a test called the Summative English Language Proficiency Assessments for California (ELPAC). This test helps teachers see how well students listen, speak, read, and write in English. Information from this assessment helps teachers provide support to English Learners in the right areas.
BOUSD Summative ELPAC Parent/Guardian Letters
- Parent/Guardian SSR Spring 2020 ELPAC Summative_English
- Parent/Guardian SSR Spring 2020 ELPAC Summative_Spanish
Student Score Reports are accessed electronically through Aeries parent portal. Login in to click the parent portal icon to login. Once logged into Aeries parent portal, select Test Scores along the top menu bar, then select State Test Scores Reports. You will have the option to download current or previous score reports, as applicable. The scores will be automatically loaded into Aeries parent portal once the state has finished scoring the assessment. Please allow sufficient time after your child has completed this assessment for the report to be available, as time is needed for scoring.
- Summative ELPAC Student Score Report Video: English
- Summative ELPAC Student Score Report Video: Spanish
- For more resources, check out the following website: https://elpac.startingsmarter.org/