Use of Facilities
Welcome to the Brea Olinda Unified School Facility Rental Request Site for faculty, staff, and user groups.
We are CURRENTLY accepting limited reservations for use of facilities at this time for the 2022-2023 school year.
The District’s first priority is to accommodate the District’s programs, student activities, and staff in the process of coordinating facility use. As such, the BOUSD Business Office’s first priority will be focusing on processing permits for such needs. Below is the step-by-step process for a facility rental request.
- To submit a request to use facilities, download the Application and Agreement for Use of School Facilities, complete and email [email protected].
- Submit a copy of insurance that meets the stated criteria to Roberta Dirks - Insurance Requirements. Please include the following in the endorsement: "The Brea Olinda Unified School District, its Board, and its officers, agents, employees, and volunteers shall be names as additional insureds, by separate endorsement. Any insurance maintained by the 'use of facilities' applicant(s) shall be primary and non-contributory."
- You will be notified by email when your application has been approved/denied. Submission of application is not an approval of rental.
User group facility fee - This includes the use of facility fees for available sites
Rental Requirements - All User Groups must:
1. Applicant must be a duly authorized representative or officer of the entity over 18 years of age.
2. The application submitted must be for the applicant's direct use of school facilities or grounds (no 3rd party beneficiaries are allowed).
3. Current & valid insurance certificates will be required prior to the event.
4. Requests should be entered at least 4 weeks prior to the event.
5. All users must have an approved request on file PRIOR to using facilities.
6. Advertising is not permitted without prior approval of the Superintendent or designee.
7. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
**As a reminder**
All previous invoices must be paid prior to making a new request
Roberta Dirks, Executive Assistant, Business Services